I was inspired by her work and by a recent cake club I ran with the same theme as this month's challenge: Pump up the Jam!
This month's challenge is quintessentially British. We want to see your perfect preserves, fantastic fruity numbers, marmalade mash ups and of course curd creations. If it involves jam, we're all over it!
This month is a Blog Hop, so feel free to share - just pinch the code below!
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- TIP: If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just share the picture online (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc), right hand click on it and copy image URL or link address. Add this to the Linky et voila!
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes. Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the last day of each month.