Friday 17th to Sunday 19th May 2013
- David Mooney of the New Moon Pub Company.
- Mary-Ellen McTague of Aumbry and star of the BBC’s Great British Menu.
- Kim Kaewkraikhot of Thai restaurant Chaophraya.
- Celebrity chef Rachel Green.
- Brent Hulena from Hipping Hall.
- Norman Musa of Ning.
- 'Brownie Queen' Justine Forrest.
Your host will be Blue Peter presenter and Celebrity Masterchef star Zoe Salmon.
Cake and Bake Theatre
- Audience bake-a-long.
- Great British Bake Off star Ruth Clemens will making her signature cake.
- Steampunk baker Emilly Ladybird will be baking a gin and tonic cake.
Cookery School There will be classes throughout the day in the AEG cookery school (in conjunction with the Cheshire Cook School).
- Demonstrations from David Greenwood-Haigh of Divine Chocolate.
- Fiona Sciolti of Sciolti Chocolates will talk about the health benefits of chocolate and what makes her own chocolate so special.
Al Fresco Dining BBQ Arena - hourly BBQ classes and competitions.
Wine Village Showcasing a large selection of wines from a variety of vineyards.
Homeware Village Shopping heaven...
Dining and VIP Area
- Restaurants include Lord Binning, Chaopraya and Stolen Lamb.
- The countryside bar with hay bales, focusing on British cider and ale.
- The quirky bar bus - yes it's a bar... in a bus.
- Regular classes and demonstrations by some of the most talented sommeliers, mixologists and drink experts in the UK.
- Charles Metcalfe and beer blacksmith Melissa Cole will be talking us through their picks.
Cocktail Theatre Top mixologists will demonstrate their skills with hands-on classes.
- Produce from the local area.
- Ex-Coronation Street actor Charlie Lawson will be there with offerings from his Prestbury Farm Shop.
- Manchester-based Ginger’s Comfort Emporium will be selling some unusual ice cream flavours...
Street Food Avenue Ready-to-eat hot and cold food from around the world including hog roasts, exotic meats, tapas, churros, burrito, Moroccan tagines, South American prime beef, sausages, pizza, Jamaican and Thai street food.
Children’s Cookery Theatre A series of workshops with experiments.
City Beach Deck chairs, sand, ice-cream and afternoon tea!
There will also be various specialist tea, coffee and fresh juice vendors around the site, and daily live performances.
- 1 day adult ticket £12.00 (£10.00 concession)
- 3 day adult ticket £18.00 (£15.00 concession)
- 1 day VIP ticket £38.00
There is a charge of £5 per car to enter Tatton Park.
VIP tickets include a free glass of champagne on arrival, access to the VIP tent throughout the day, a taster meal from one of the pop-up restaurant tents, a goody bag and reserved seating in theatre and masterclass sessions as well as a private bar with great views of entertainment stage.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Opening times: 11am until 7pm.
2013 Foodies Festivals tickets are now available from www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111.
How do I enter the Giveaway?
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the mandatory fields.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- The competition runs from 10th to 13th May 2013.
- If you win, you MUST send me your details before 12pm on 14th May, or the prize will be passed to the next person.
- You'll need to let me know which day you can attend.
- The prizes are two separate sets of tickets, a pair for each winner.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for the rules and more information.