Here are some of the culprits... Yes, there is pastry, cake, curry, pancakes, burgers... yes... that is a Snickers waffle. Don't judge. It was well nice.
Clockwise we have:
- My own bodyweight in super free strawberries plus lots of other lovely fruits.
- Southern style chicken and cajun fries.
- Mac and cheese with broccoli.
- Chicken seasoned with chipotle smoked sea salt with paprika wedges and mixed vegetables.
- Cowboy hotpot
- Chilli and rice
All of these were Slimming World recipes too! I can't say that any of them tasted like diet food. They were all lovely and even got the seal of approval from my husband.
So this week's 'back on track' plan looks a little like this:
- Monday: Write off... I'm including this as part of the Bank Holiday saga...
- Tuesday: Chicken jalfrezi (Hairy Dieters' Cookbook)
- Wednesday: Cajun chicken and wedges (Slimming World friendly)
- Thursday: Gammon, roasted new potatoes and mushy peas (Slimming World friendly)
- Friday: Steak and chips with mixed vegetables (Slimming World friendly)
- Saturday: Leaving this day free in case we go out.
- Sunday: Meatballs and mash (Hairy Dieters' Cookbook)
Once again, if you know of any ace Slimming World friendly recipes, please leave a message below. Here's to a better weigh in next week...