The magazine has a good mix of features and projects with some fantastic guest articles, including recipes by Peggy Porschen and Edd Kimber. There was a particularly nice piece in this issue about making your own edible Christmas presents; including what goodies to make but also what to package them in. Genius!
- Peppermint Delight cupcakes topped with candy stripe sweets (above)
- Berry Red cupcakes made with orange and cranberry sponge (above)
- Edd Kimber's home made truffles
- Time for Tea - a guide to some brilliant tea shops (below)
- Best Buys - the latest baking must haves
- Iced Treats with stencilled biscuits from Peggy Porschen (above)
- Edible Christmas Baubles
- Baker's Bookshelf - we're obviously on the same wavelength... some of my favourites are on here! (below)
Buy the current issue
Disclaimer: Love Baking sent me a complimentary copy of their Christmas magazine. However, I wrote about it because I genuinely enjoyed reading it and plan to use some of the recipes in the future.