Thyme's owner Amanda has been a supporter of our club since day one, and even opened specially for us. I was really eager to have our meeting at Thyme because it's always beautifully decorated during the festive season, and they sell a wonderful array of seasonal foods and kitchen accessories. It was perfect.
Our cakes included:
- Ginger Beer House
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Cake
- Ferrero Rocher Cake with Nutella Buttercream
- Chocolate Snowball Cake
- Almond, Amaretti and Amaretto Cake
- Stollen Ring
- Chocolate Mud Christmas Pud
- Chocolate and Chestnut Truffle Torte
- Orange and Almond Cake
- Christmas Chocolate Fruit Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Orange and Brandy Winter Berry Cake
- Chocolate Log
- Black Forrest Roulade
- Redcurrent and Tangerine Cake
I will bore you no more... on with the show!
If you fancy joining us for January's meeting, please visit the Clandestine Cake Club website and join up. If you're already a member, please email me at email@example.com.
Please leave your comments below... x
Join my blog friends: Join Dolly
Join me on Facebook
Tweet me @dollybakes
Have a nosy at my pics on Pinterest