- 225g butter
- 450g golden caster sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 350g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200ml thick vanilla yogurt (not the low fat type)
- 50ml lemon or lime curd
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- Green food colouring
- Grease and flour a regular sized bundt tin (2.4l, 10 cup, 10 inch).
- Soften the butter and then cream in the sugar in stages.
- Add the eggs one at a time on a slow setting.
- Add all the remaining dry ingredients to a large bowl.
- Measure the yogurt, curd and extract in a jug. Give it a quick mix.
- Sift in 1/3 of the dry ingredients with a good pea sized amount of green food gel (or a good glug of the liquid stuff...), followed by 1/2 of the liquid. Repeat until all the flour and liquid is used up. Fold it in gently...
- Give the whole thing a quick mix for about 10 seconds or until well combined.
- Spoon the mix into the prepared tin.
- Bake at gas 3/160 C for about an hour and 15 minutes.
- It should be shrinking from the sides and a skewer should come out clean.
Please leave your comments below... x
Join me on Facebook
Tweet me @dollybakes
Have a nosy at my pics on Pinterest