15th November 2012
What is National Bundt® Day UK?Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know that I am huge fan of the bundt. America officially have a National Bundt® Day, so I thought it about time we celebrated too! I am launching a bundt blogger challenge especially for the day.
How will it work?
- The National Bundt® Day UK challenge will be a collection of bundt cakes all collated in one place for all to admire. The aim of the challenge is to show the wonderful variety of cakes being made out there!
- Post your entry on your blog (if you have one) and include my logo (just right hand click the image above and select 'Copy Image URL' paste the bad boy in!)
- Add 'National Bundt Day UK' as a label on your post.
- Follow my blog using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add a link on your site to your host Dolly Bakes.
- If you're on Twitter, tweet me a link to your post @dollybakes - otherwise I won't see it! Use the handle #NationalBundtDayUK. I'll retweet the pants off it!
- Add your entry using the Linky Tool below and use your bundt pic when adding!
Bundt® Challenge Rules
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bundts are for sharing after all!
- Your cake must be made in a Nordic Ware tin - it's only a bundt if it's theirs!
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by 15th November 2012.
Read my write up of the bundt presentation I did on the Clandestine Cake Club website.