October's Calendar Cakes Challenge - Halloween!
We're expecting some bloody good entries including some treats using your favourite baking tricks. You're all an imaginative bunch but you face some stiff competition. Up for a challenge? Of corpse you are... Witch bake will you enter? I'm sure they'll all be wicked, make no bones about it! Here's some brain food...
- Halloween decoration
- Gruesome colours
- Gross names
- Halloween flavours
Please remember real severed body parts do not constitute a cake, and will therefore be banned. There are laws agains that kind of thing...
What is Calendar Cakes?
Fancy a new challenge? Something that gets into the spirit of current events? You read our minds... I have teamed up with one of my favourite bloggers, Laura from Laura Loves Cakes to create a brand new blogger challenge. The idea is to link up all the wonderful seasonal things we make throughout the year to form a wall of wonder every month.
How will it work?
The latest ‘Calendar Cakes’ challenge will be posted on the 1st of every month and will run until the 30th of that month, after which a round up of your goodies will be posted. We'll be hosting alternately, so watch out for our posts at the beginning of each month when we will also set the theme. Once you've decided what you're making...
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit your Linky by 31st of October.
So…happy baking, we can’t wait to see what you come up and we’d be delighted for you to join us in our challenge!
Let your imagination go wild! We're excited to see what you all come up with!
POP OVER TO MY CALENDAR CAKES PAGE TO ENTER!