So here we are again. We've landed back at Valentine's Day bakes! I couldn't resist doing this one again because I know you all love to bake for the occasion, whether you adore it or think it's a load of old slush. I took inspiration from a bit of cheese for this one, in the form of the Erasure classic, Oh L'amour!
Roses are red,
Bananas are yellow,
Now bake me a cake,
Like a nice little fellow!
Show me your ruby red bakes, heart shaped home-mades and sweet nothings for your loved ones...
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the last day of each month.