Our Clandestine Cake Club stall will be hosting the Taste the Table competition on every day that the show is open, judged by Britain's Best Bakery presenter, Peter Sidwell. On Friday and Saturday you could win a whopping £100 voucher from bakers' favourite Renshaw, and on Sunday we are doing something that's right up my street...
Sunday is Bundt Day! Why not enter to be in with the chance of winning the most amazing bundt collection courtesy of my good pals at Nordic Ware? I'll be there on the stall to offer advice for budding bundters as well as answering questions about cake club in general. Check out the prize below... Devastated that I can't enter...
You will also be in with the chance of meeting some of your baking idols, including contestants from the Great British Bake Off. Star speakers include:
- Eric Lanlard - cake boy...
- Frances Quinn (GBBO Winner 2013)
- Simon Rimmer - local lad and foodie's fave
- Rosemary Shrager
- Mich Turner
- Peter Sidwell
- John Whaite (GBBO winner 2012)
- Aiden Chapman
- Paul A Young
- Duncan Glendinning
- Glen Cosby (GBBO)
- Kimberley Wilson (GBBO)
- Christine Wallace (GBBO)
So want to win some tickets?! I have five pairs to giveaway.
It's easy peasy...
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the mandatory fields, and then can move onto the additional entries if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- Each winner will win one pair for a specified day.
- The competition runs until midnight on 31st March 2014.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for the rules and more information.
Please feel free to share this giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cakeandbakeshowBuy tickets
Join me on Facebook