This one's been in the arsenal for a while now, and a dismal Sunday was the perfect time to crack it open. Imagine this... a super-moist chocolate cake, drizzled in molten chocolate, and topped with sticky little pillows of joy. I had you at chocolate, didn't I?
I sent this one to the Statuo lot, as I already knew I could never be trusted in its presence. Enjoy this one with a big mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream, or a lovely cup of tea. Fluffy socks and dressing gown optional, but advised.
- Preheat the oven to gas 3/160 c
- Prepare a regular sized bundt tin - 2.4l, 10 cup, 10 inch with Cake Release spray/melted butter and dust with flour with a little cocoa mixed in.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, measure out the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Pour the yoghurt and chocolate milk into a jug.
- Sift in a third of the flour mix followed by half the yoghurt mix. Repeat this until everything is combined.
- Stir in the chocolate spread.
- Give everything a quick mix on a low speed for about 10 seconds.
- Pour the mix into your prepared tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for about 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave the cake to cool for ten minutes before removing from the tin.
- When the cake is fully cool, pop the chocolate spread into a jug and heat in the microwave to loosen it. Tip over your cake.
- Toast your marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet under the grill, and pop on top when cooled.