"It means no worries for the rest of your days..."
A Disney theme. It had some jumping for joy, whilst it rocked others to their very core... Creativity isn't all about having a flair with sugar paste, or spending hours on your baked creation, but is more about using your imagination. Disney doesn't have to be difficult...
This month our members played to their strengths. Some love to decorate, others are all about the flavours, whilst you can bet your life that I'm still going to knock up a bundt of some description.
We were back at Thyme in Horwich, for manager Rachel's first ever cake club! They were hugely excited to see the Disney themed cakes, so we made sure they got to try some before they went home too.
We had twelve cakes in total, including:
- Apple and Cinnamon Cake - Snow White
- Jafar Cake - Aladdin
- Steam-Cake Willie - Steam Boat Willie
- King Louis Banana and Chocolate Cake - The Jungle Book
- Lemony Spaghetti - Lady and the Tramp
- Red Velvet and White Chocolate Roulade - A Bug's Life
- Grape Soda Cake - Up
- Pink Lemonade 'Beauty and the Bundt' - Beauty and the Beast
- Frozen with Olaf - Frozen
- Disney Princess Cake
- Chocolate and Honey Cake - Winnie the Pooh
- Queen of Hearts Cake - Alice in Wonderland
Join me on Facebook