I love to visit London. The restaurants, the tea shops, the vast amounts of cake on every corner... It's a food lover's paradise. I have a list of places I want to try, and generally cram so many of them into one trip that we leave wondering whether that pain in our feet is fatigue or gout...?
One of the experiences on 'the list' is afternoon tea at Harrods. It's an institution. I always manage to squeeze in a quick trip, which generally involves dragging my husband round the food hall then landing in Ladurée.
Imagine my excitement when those fun loving folk at Buy a Gift asked me to go and review their afternoon tea experience? Even better... they want me to give the same experience away to one of you lovely lot! Eyes on the bedazzling prize everyone...
I'll be off to sample the goods at the end of this month, so expect to see lots of photos...
How to Enter
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the mandatory fields, and then can move onto the additional entries if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick two random winners.
- The competition runs until midnight on 31st March 2014.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for the rules and more information.
- Please feel free to share this giveaway!
Join me on Facebook
Tweet me @dollybakes
Have a nosy at my pics on Pinterest