My pals at Clark's Honey and Cookie Crumbles have sent me some fantastic goodies to giveaway! They even sent me a pack to road test too - very kind indeed.
You could win one of three granola bar baking sets, which include two packs of granola bar mix, and a jar of Clark's Honey. That's enough to bake a substantial stack of granola bars... Last night I set about road testing one of these bad boys. It took approximately half an hour including greasing and lining the tin, mixing everything together and baking it in the oven. Easy peasy. All you have to do is melt some butter and honey together, then pour it over the nutty mix. Push it into a tin and hey presto! It tastes pretty damn good too.
This would be ideal for making with children (with a little 'hot stuff' supervision), but to be honest it's handy to have in the cupboard if you're partial to a nutty snack too. Don't think packet mix... It's as far removed from Thomas the Tank Fairy cakes as you can get. The mix includes oats, seeds, dried cherries and is all natural. More brill than Trill.
How to Enter
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the mandatory fields, and then can move onto the additional entries if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- The competition runs until 28th September 2013.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for the rules and more
Please feel free to share this giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I was sent a free pack of Granola Energy Bar Mix and a jar of Clark's Honey.