5th-7th April 2013, Manchester Central
Whether you're interested in learning new skills, watching a show, meeting your idols, sourcing something tasty, entertaining the kids or just a look round the exhibition, there really is something for everyone at the Cake and Bake Show.
- Paul Hollywood
- Andrew Nutter
- Dan Lepard
- John Whaite
- Simon Rimmer
- Eric Lanlard
- Peter Sidwell
- Mich Turner
- Juliet Sear
- All the Great British Bake Off 2012 contestants
Some of the highlights include:
- Baked goods for sale in the marketplace
- Celebrity baker demonstrations
- Baking Mad’s stand with live demonstrations
- Competitions Theatre where you can compete with folk off the telly!
- Stork Cake Catwalk
- Billington’s giant gingerbread village
- The Lakeland Interview Stage
- Classrooms with 30 minute session with experts
- The Renshaw Sugarcraft Academy
- Book signings
- The Tea Room
- VIP tickets will be available meaning you get fast tracked into the show and get front row seats at a demonstration of your choice!
Tickets (on the door)
- £14.50 adults
- £12 concessions (OAPs and students)
- £7 children aged 5-12
- Free for under 5s
- £20 two day ticket
- See website for class and VIP ticket pricing
- Buy tickets
- £18 adults
- £15 concessions
- £10 children aged 5-12
- Free under 5s
How to Enter
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below - all entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by entering via all the methods listed in the widget. Some can be done daily.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- The competition runs from 27th February to 25th March 2013.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for more information.
Twitter: @cakeandbakeshowa Rafflecopter giveaway
We have winners! The lucky folk going to the Cake and Bake Show are Resma Patel, Nicola Thomas, Zoe Howarth, Gillian Glynn and Desiree Riding!