I love a bit of glam. The hair, the make up, the extravagance and the glitter - bring it on. I knew the cake clubbers would come up with some awesome ideas, but didn't expect quite so much artistic talent! As you would probably expect, the cake ache and sugar shakes set in early with such an abundance of sweeties, sugar paste, buttercream and edible tongues on offer.
We were back at the Farmer's Arms in Bolton, which is always an absolute pleasure. Jon and Ben are keen to see what we're up to, and even lined up some Glam Rock tunes to accompany our cakes! Lick it up...
We had twelve awesome cakes, which included:
- Kiss My Bundt - Raspberry and Rosewater Cake
- 'Glam Rock' - Zingy Startdust Lemon Cake
- Karma Chameleon - Red, Gold and Green
- Strawberry Stardust Cake
- Kiss Screwdriver
- Glam Rock with Hidden Jewels
- Bowie Bundt Cake - Life on Mars (Bar) Cake
- A Glam Rock - Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Ganache
- 'Sweet' Cake with Retro Sweets
- It's the Pick of Destiny Cake - Rainbow Lemon Drizzle
- Mars Bar Cake
I'll be loading the next club shortly, and it's got a rather magical theme... Eyes. Peeled.
Join me on Facebook