Win a set of vintage style Great British Bakeware tins worth £55!
It's my blog's first birthday this week, so I though I'd celebrate...Despite the fact my bakeware collection is now taking over our house, I just can't resist buying more. Imagine my excitement when I saw these? Why no-one has never made such pretty bakeware before is beyond me, but the new limited edition set of Great British Bakeware tins from George Wilkinson are pretty as a picture! And guess what...? I have a set to give away to one lucky reader! Oh yes I do!
Made in the heart of Lancashire, these vintage style tins have a superior non-stick GlideX interior and a stunning duck egg and cream floral pattern on the exterior. They are just beautiful! They received a rather shrill sound from me when I first saw the pictures...
- 8 inch cake tin (worth £13)
- 2lb loaf tin (worth £8)
- 14 inch baking sheet (worth £18)
- 12 cup deep muffin tray (worth £16)
If you just can't wait, you can get your mitts on this wonderful range at Amazon.
'How do I enter?' I hear you cry!
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below - all entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- The competition runs from 30th January to 28th February 2013.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for more information.
Good luck folks!
Congratulations to the winner... Danielle Woodman!