Easter baking rules. Pretty pastels, hot cross buns, fruit cakes, biscuits, chocolate... the list goes on my sweet-toothed tribe of bakers. I love the Easter break, not only do we get two Bank Holidays, but the weather is usually improving too. This is the perfect time to whip up some sweet treats for your nearest and dearest.
So then, show me your buns... I want spice, flavour, garish fluffy chicks and terrifying bunnies - the whole shebang!
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the last day of each month.
Tweet me @dollybakes
Have a nosy at my pics on Pinterest