Bake Box to ask what I thought of their new product. I really liked the fact this comes with the equipment needed to add those new tricks to your culinary repertoire. We decided to team up to do a giveaway for one lucky blog reader. Just use the entry machine below, and you could win a year's subscription!
What is Bake Box?
Bake Box is the brand new subscription box designed for blossoming bakers to build up a brilliant repertoire of new skills as well as a collection of great baking equipment. Bake Box will be the first of its kind available in the UK and includes recipe cards for 6 stunning bakes and the tools needed to transform any cake into a showstopper.
Learn the tricks of the trade and to bake like a pro with each bi-monthly delivery including:
- At least 6 specially curated bakeware items
- Each box contains everything you need to create 6 amazing new recipes all around a specific theme. Two of the pieces will be innovative bakeware pieces that are not available on the high street.
Box One is themed Spots & Stripes and includes:
- A ring Mold for a Chocolate 'Bundt' style cake
- Cutter Plungers for Fashionista Biscuits
- A Fondant Wheel Cutter for Pinwheel Cupcakes
- Striped and Dotted Stencils to help create a Striped Birthday Cake
- A silicone roll mat and pink colouring for a Polka Dot Swiss Roll
- Piping Bag for a Blueberry Charlotte Cake
Each box contains 6 fully illustrated recipe cards. The cards feature a step-by-step guide to baking the perfect cakes and desserts and decorating them in a truly unique way. Recipes to include two hero recipes, one show-stopping cake recipe, one dessert recipe and two simpler recipes that are great to make with children.
Complimentary access to Bake Club Live
With a subscription to the Bake Box you automatically receive complimentary access to the Bake Club Live site. Here you can check out masterclass videos, receive bonus recipes and show endless possibilities for new creations using your new professional toolkit!
Bake Box won’t break the bank either. At £14.99 every two months, it’s great value for money as each box contains at least £40 worth of equipment.
How do I enter?
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the mandatory fields.
- Rafflecopter will pick one random winner.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- The competition runs until 12am on 14th April 2016.
- Please see the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter widget for the rules and more information.